Saturday, August 4, 2007

o.O

So... getting grad pictures done on the 21st o.O This feels weeeeeird -3- Hard to imagine myself graduated D= Also thinking about getting my hair cut before said date *complete turnaround*

Still listening to the oh so wonderful music of HYDE :) Cape of Storms <33 It gives me a strange feeling of nostalgia. Hm. ("Kagen no Tsuki"...? Not quite like that XD Good movie, though)

Goodness, summer's flying by D: *shakefist at time passage* And I haven't felt artsy fartsy at all =/ Damn. Spending a couple days at Heidi's next weekend, which I can't wait for :D Hanging out like the good old days in elementary school, thar's a good time XD Speaking of which, we went up behind her old house onto the sliding hill she used to have :O Holy god, the memories xD Now THERE'S nostalgia for you. I do miss those sliding/skating parties she used to have XD And all our little paths through the woods were still there 8'D I remember once we followed this stray cat...

Oh Tiger, wherefore art thou now... I do wonder... *meanders off*

No comments: