Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yay! :D

EDIT: ROFL OH GOD. JUST LOL --> http://roxik.com/pictaps/?pid=a558827

Oh, guess what I saw last night X3

That's right, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 xD It was really good! I think I liked the second one better, though ;D Also, while I was waiting for the movie to start, I bought myself a little something at EB Games...Yup, that's Final Fantasy X :) I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games aside from Crystal Chronicles, so I figured hey, why not ;P If I had enough money, I probably would have bought Tales of the Abyss, though xD

Since it's summer, I'm working on a new (big-ish) drawing! Well, not big size-wise, but it's a long project kind of thing... I don't know, I'm just rambling C:That's Sora! Sorry it's not a great quality picture, I had to take a photo of it because my scanner damn near raped it D=< Poor, innocent Sora...

If you haven't, go listen to abingdon boys school :) Takanori Nishikawa's releasing songs again, YAY! :D

No comments: