Monday, May 28, 2007

Almost Done!

Holy... I have 9 days of classes left before summer break =D That makes me so unbelievably happy => Then exams, of course, but I'm not even worried about them (Probably not as much as I should be, anyway >_> ). I think I'll apply for a job at my local convenience store, since it's within biking distance from my house, and... well, it's tiny, so I don't think it'd be very difficult xD Either that or a dish washing job at the restaurant where my mom works =P That's very physically demanding, though ;o;

...I wish Animanda would hurry up and release Death Note 31 xD Or heck, I wish Viz would hurry up and release the DVDs =/ I also wish the my local (?) bookstore would hurry up and restock on Death Note so I could actually buy the manga instead of having to read scanslations ;o;

Speaking of DVDs (a while back ¬_¬;), I really wish whoever licensed Ouran High School Host Club would make an announcement about it. If it's licensed at all, that is. I remember there being a rumour back near the end of February saying that someone from Viz had made a statement saying that neither they nor Bandai had gotten the rights to it, but then it kind of left it at that ;_;

I need money so I can buy things from RightStuf =B

...I really should do my homework

No comments: